PURCHASE ONE OF MY E_BOOKS


An old dog trying to learn new tricks: writing stories, photography, blogging, Photoshop (ugh). Not sure there's enough life left to master ever changing technology. In the meantime, please read my stories. They may be purchased at www.smashwords.com/profile/view/MLDanielson

Tuesday, July 5, 2011

BLOG FIXED (I hope)

Welcome to my first attempt at blogging. Okay...first blog crashed and burned, but if you read this...it is fixed...maybe.  This old dog never knows if anything I do to, or with a computer, works.  

Please follow my journey through life and writing.  I hope to upload my first e-book today, to www.smashwords.com.  We'll see if I followed all the directions correctly, or if it will be another day of saying f...f...f... like yesterday when my blog didn't work after a half day of setting it up.  Only computers (and politicians) make me swear.  Wish me luck...that's the only thing that makes it happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment