PURCHASE ONE OF MY E_BOOKS


An old dog trying to learn new tricks: writing stories, photography, blogging, Photoshop (ugh). Not sure there's enough life left to master ever changing technology. In the meantime, please read my stories. They may be purchased at www.smashwords.com/profile/view/MLDanielson

Thursday, July 28, 2011

BEST PLACE TO WRITE

Where is your best place to think or write?

One of mine is while traveling in the car. Don't tell the cops, but my mind wanders to all sorts of imaginary places while driving. If I doze, while not driving, I go in and out of self made dreams and my characters become real and create the story.

This new IPad is wonderful for the car. The keyboard is big enough to see and use. I installed a document app where I can write my stories. I told Larry to mount it to the steering wheel and I can type while driving...everyone else does. No...just give me voice actuated typing, then I might never leave the car.

Watch out California, I'm on the roads again.

No comments:

Post a Comment