PURCHASE ONE OF MY E_BOOKS


An old dog trying to learn new tricks: writing stories, photography, blogging, Photoshop (ugh). Not sure there's enough life left to master ever changing technology. In the meantime, please read my stories. They may be purchased at www.smashwords.com/profile/view/MLDanielson

Friday, October 14, 2011

Ready to publish to Ebooks.

Almost a year and a half after my first words hit paper, I am ready to upload my first full novel, Forest Fairies, Book #1 of Mikal's Web Trilogy. The stories began as a fictional reflection on my young adult years in Sa Diego, and grew into three novels.  Up the Ivory Staircase, Book #2, should be complete by Christmas, and Broken by an Angel, by early 2012.  I can not count the hours involved in completing these books, but I am hooked on writing. Get ready to read.

No comments:

Post a Comment